Friday, August 7, 2026

Unite4Freedom and Great Volunteers

Dear Friends,

One thing I really like about Republicans is how many great volunteers we have and how much hard work they do.

Jill Glover was a dynamo in the State Republican Executive Committee.  She worked hard to raise awareness of our legislative priorities.  She has passed away and Grassroots America We The People has created a memorial award in her honor.
Robert Shulter passed away and he was an important part of Grassroots America We The People.  They have created a memorial award in his honor for their honors banquet.
Wonderful volunteers here in Collin County who have passed away were Sharon Bradshaw and Mary Kaye Adams.  They enriched my life.
It is an absolute joy to work with wonderful Grassroots volunteers.  When I feel sad about bad things happening in our party, I am uplifted when I think of all the great Republicans I know.
Unite4Freedom is an impressive volunteer group:  https://unite4freedom.com/
Unite4Freedom has studied federal elections in 35 states and is the FIRST organization to MEASURE the current election misconduct as defined in criminal law. Unite4Freedom conducts forensic audits of official public election records in order to show that our voting system is broken.  Then they work to get standing in court.  Their next step is to obtain Judicial Review and Discovery.  Their goal is to secure court-ordered compliance with our election laws.
You can volunteer to learn more and to get involved.  Go to their reports page and browse: https://unite4freedom.com/reports/
Here is one sample of their work on phantom voters:

 
Go to their Scorecards tab and see the problems in Texas:  https://unite4freedom.com/2024-election-validity-scorecards/
Here is one piece of data from the Texas report:  more than 300,000 votes were cast than there were registered voters.

In order to move past the baloney from the election fraud deniers, we need evidence.  That is what Unite4Freedom does, it gets the data that demonstrates the existence of significant problems.
Many people are working to improve our elections.  I suggest you look into Unite4Freedom.  They are a great organization with great volunteers.  Below I have pasted an image of a summary they have of their approach.  I can email the PDF version to you if you wish.
Thank you,
Robert

 





No comments: