Sunday, July 10, 2022

Reviving this Blog to Share Information

 Dear Friends and Neighbors,

I used this blog long ago when I ran for the PISD Board. For a couple of years now I have become involved as a Republican volunteer.  When I ran for school board, as far back as 2006, I had no contact with the Republican Party.  Since then I have volunteered to be a precinct chair.

I am retired now and have more time to research what is happening in local politics.  What I have discovered is that Collin County voters do not know what is going on in local affairs unless they talk with knowledgeable precinct chairs.

When I ran for the PISD board, some of my opponents copied what I put on my website and put my ideas on their websites so the voters could not see the difference.  So you cannot go to a candidate's website and really learn about the candidate.  Newspapers are owned by wealthy people who use their papers to manipulate elections by manipulating the facts available to their readers.  We cannot trust the press.  Our elected officials are frequently untruthful.  You have to go to many political meetings to see your elected officials changing their story depending on the audience.

I spend a lot of time communicating with people.  I hope this blog will help me reach more people more effectively.  I hope to help disperse the fog of deception that surrounds us in politics.  And I hope to share useful information and ideas with you to empower you to be a well informed voter.  You cannot be well informed if all you do is watch TV.

Thank you for your time,

Robert Canright

Collin County, Texas, Republican Precinct Chair

The statements I make here are my own opinions and do not represent the views of the Collin County Republican Party, the Republican Party of Texas, nor the Republican National Committee


No comments: